Special photographic services for guides, lodges and outfitters
We realize that many guides and outfitters are small one person or family operations. Most lodges in northwestern BC are also small but in competition with big resort chains. At the same time, the guides, outfitters and lodges attract anglers and adventurers who come here from all over the world. Often while the services are unique, the photography used to promote your guiding or lodge, and the photographs provided to clients, do not come up to the international standards that your clients find in other parts of the world.
Raven Coast Creative provides special professional photographic services to the guides, lodges and outfitters of northwestern British Columbia at reasonable rates.
- Location photography (e.g fishing spots, favourite adventure locations)
- Environmental portraiture of you, your staff or clients
- Special event photography
- Lodge/ building architectural photography
- Professional photo editing and computer post processing of your or client’s photographs.
- High quality photoprints on paper, canvas or metal.
- Professional and unique photobooks created from photos taken by you and your clients.
- Professional photobooks created so that you can promote your guide, outfitting services or lodge.
- Photo training for you and your staff to help you take better pictures and help your clients take better pictures.
Ask for an estimate.
Our rates are discounted for small guiding, outfitting and lodge operations but also follow standard commercial photo practices and so are based on:
This charge will be based on a pro-rated cost based on your client day rate and any standard or special expenses we incur.
2) How you intend to use the photographs i.e web site, brochure, advertising or a combination of usage. Usage rates will be based on current national commercial photo market rates as determined by independent monitoring agencies. There will be a substantial discount for those who intend use only within northwestern BC. Discounts may also apply for usage across BC, across Canada and worldwide.
Please contact us outlining what you are thinking of doing, if e-mailing, please include links to your current website or attach a current brochure or newsletter.