A spotted satyr comma butterfly (also known as a satyr anglewing) polygonia satyrus satyrus settled on spotted log in the bush near my house. The first satyr commas emerge in April, so they’re a sign of spring.
- A snowy Remembrance Day in Kitimat, November 11, 2017 November 11, 2017
- Birds in the fog on a sunny morning in Kitamaat Village October 29, 2017
- The calm after the storm: Kitimat River in flood October 25, 2017
- Fog on a Kitimat mountaintop October 14, 2017
- Fall reflections at low tide at Minette Bay October 14, 2017