A lucky shot of a pair of Northern Flickers. (Colaptes auratus). They flew into the tree as I was walking by. Grabbed one shot as they perched, then one took off swooping toward me. Lucky shot.
- Summer wildlife and nature photos in and around Kitimat August 23, 2018
- Water Lilies at Pine Lake, BC August 7, 2018
- Moon, Mars and a meteor over Minette Bay (plus other celestial wonders) July 29, 2018
- A juvenile raven comes calling July 17, 2018
- A juvenile steller’s jay learns to crack a nut July 16, 2018